Posted in anusara, anusara themes, community, teaching yoga, yoga, yoga mentor, yoga resources, yoga teacher support, yoga teaching advice, tagged advice, elsie escobar, hillary rubin, how to be a better yoga teacher, how to teach yoga, nicole ghastin, yoga mentor, yoga teacher expression, yoga teacher support, yoga teacher training on March 2, 2010|
3 Comments »
New Yoga Teacher Talks To a Couple of Seasoned Ones 🙂
This episode was recorded in June! I know. Late. It’s a really great episode though. Thrilled to finally be getting it to you. Listen up as we chat it up with our first guest on the podcast!!!!! Wooo hooooo!!!
Disclaimer: So given the fact that this episode was recorded a while ago….*cough* 9 MONTHS AGO, much has changed in all the participants lives. It would be kinda cool to get together and go at it again, touching on the what we spoke about 😀 Perhaps we can even have new folks join us!
Here are our show notes
- Nicole Ghastin
- You finished your yoga teacher training then what?
- Actors as yoga teachers, are you giving up your craft?
- What was your experience after finishing your teacher training?
- Labeling yourself: Do you choose to align with a specific label? Who are you?
- Attachment and detachment
- Re-Inventing yourself, and re-finding who you are
- What if you are not *just* a yoga teacher?
- Being a yoga teacher is not just working at a studio and doing privates: How do you grow yourself?
- How do you get your juice going when you don’t want to teach? How do you stay inspired?
- In what ways do themes help you teach.
- Yes, we talk about Naime Jezzeny…..again 😉
- How do you evolve as a yoga teacher? More than a yoga teacher
- Hillary’s Post about Fear
- Mudra Moments FB group
How about giving us some feedback
mudramoments (at) gmail (dot) com
310 651 6238
If you want to be on the show, please let us know! email or call us!
Read Full Post »
Posted in anusara, anusara themes, community, Elsie's Favorites, Hillary's Favorites, Our Other Podcasts, podcasts, society & culture, teaching yoga, yoga, yoga mentor, yoga philosophy, yoga podcast, yoga practice, yoga resources, yoga styles, yoga teacher support, yoga teaching advice, tagged anusara yoga, anusara yoga teachers, douglas brooks, how to be a better yoga teacher, how to teach yoga, skillful yoga teaching, teaching yoga, why to teach yoga, yoga journal, yoga kula, yoga mentoring, yoga teachers, yoga teachers support on November 16, 2007|
1 Comment »
Leave Us Feedback Please!!!! 206 333 0229
Mentioned in this free yoga podcast for yoga teachers by yoga teachers:
Leave us Feedback!!! please 🙂
and of course review us in iTunes
Read Full Post »