It has been 1 YEAR since we published our last episode, goodness me! But….WE’RE BACK!!!
Hillary and I FINALLY got together and recorded a new episode (In fact, we recorded two…) Hillary was at home, and I was taking a walk with my lovely little Hunter Rose. We look forward to stepping into Mudra Moments again, as we have so much to share!
It would really mean a lot of you guys shared Mudra Moments with new teachers and gave us a little review in iTunes 🙂
As always this yoga themed podcast we address many topics that touch the yoga teacher:
- Where in the world have we been? A quick catch up
- Finding time for asana practice as a yoga teacher
- Hillary gives Elsie some helpful feedback regarding optimal pacing while teaching her yoga class.
- Providing an opportunity for your yoga students to grow with you.
- Discussion about teaching to a wide range of students in one yoga class.
- A question from Lina from Malaysia regarding the jargon of ‘inner and outer spiral’. (Send us feedback and share the way that YOU teach it!)
- Getting deeper into the themeing to teach the Alignment Principles
- Elsie discusses teaching yoga as a new Mommy.
- Letting go of control and just co-participating
- Hillary goes to pottery class and reconnects with the beginner mind.
- The new yoga experience for Elsie.
- Creating something out of nothing.
- Rebranding Yourself (much more coming up about this!)
Links and Products mentioned:
- Hillary’s Yoga Practice Podcast
- Elsie’s Yoga Class Live and Unplugged (elsiesyogakula.com)
- The Mudra Moments Facebook Group!
- Hillary’s Yoga DVD!!!!
- John Friend’s DVDs
- Elsie’s new fledgeling website: YoGeek.Me
- Hillary’s FREE teleseminar: Ask Hillary Now
- Yoga Matrika
- leave us a message on Facebook
- Call us! 310 651 6238
We look forward to hearing from you!!!